105 chewing gums.
Direction for use.
- Read pack insert before use.
- Use in Adolescents under professional supervision only.
- Adults 18 years and over who smoke 20 or fewer cigarettes per day.
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you had a stroke or you have heart or circulation problems.
1. Stopping Immediately.
How many pieces of gums do I use?
Week 1 to 12:
1 piece when you have an urge to smoke or every 1-2 hours.
Do not use more than 20 pieces/day.
After 12 weeks:
Gradually reduce to 1-2 pieces/day and then stop use.
2. Cutting down.
Gradually increase gum use (maximum 20 pieces/day) and reduce smoking with the aim of stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months, see your doctor/pharmacist.
3. Combination Therapy.
If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings with single use NRT, you can use NICORETTE 2mg Gum, in addtion to NICORETTE Patch for better craving relief. Use patch as directed and aim to chew at least 4 pieces (maximum of 12) of NICORETTE Gum 2mg every day (see back of pack). After 12 weeks reduce use of Patch or Gum (see pack insert).
1. Chew gum slowly until taste is strong or you feel a slight tingling sensation.
2. Rest gum between cheek or gums.
3. Chew again when taste has faded. Repeat until there is no more tingling.
Do not use if you are:
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- If you are under 12 years of age.
Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Nicotine 2mg (as polacrilex) (per gum).
Each gum contains nicotine. 11.4mg Sodium per gum and 3.8 Sorbitol per recommended daily dose.
For those who smoke 20 or less a day.
Height: 10.4 CMmm, Width: 6.5 CMmm, Depth: 5.2 CMmm, Weight: 0.14 KGg